These are videos from some of our Life Courses which meet at 9:00 am on Sunday mornings.
A series of studies explaining reformed doctrine and distinctives of Christ Reformed Baptist Fellowship.
1. Foundations of Reformed Doctrine: The Covenant of Redemption, Pt. 1
2. Foundations of Reformed Doctrine: The Covenant of Redemption, Pt. 2, and the Covenant of Works: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/553483702591233
3. Foundations of Reformed Doctrine: Review of Covenants of Redemption and Works, and the Covenant of Grace: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/948143019414672
4. Our Name: Christ First: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/611516066502570
5. Our Name: Reformed Tradition: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/940556489862087
6. Our Name: Baptist Distinctives: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/584871129353873
7. Our Name: Fellowship: Intentionally Relational: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/600715974422722
8. Biblical Polity: https://www.facebook.com/crbf.us/videos/551663872827192
A 10 session study of the Old Testament emphasizing the historical flow, covenants, and major themes of the Old Testament.
(Begins at 10:48)
This study is a series of biblical or theological questions posed from the congregation to our pastor, Dr. Karl Ray Minor. The questions and answers cover a number of different areas.
Session Thirteen (3/28/21)
How did Moses know the events of creation?
Session Twelve (3/21/21)
Why did churches abandon the practice of catechisms? (Pt. 3)
Session Eleven (3/14/21)
Why did churches abandon the practice of catechisms? (Pt. 2)
Session Ten (3/7/21)
Why did churches abandon the practice of catechisms?
Session Nine (2/28/21)
What seems to be the best technique when studying Scripture?
Session Eight (2/21/21)
The End Times, Pt. 5
Session Seven (2/14/21)
The End Times, Pt. 4
Session Six (2/7/21)
The End Times, Pt. 3
Session Five (1/31/21)
The End Times, Pt. 2
Session Four (1/24/21)
The Canonization of Scripture, Pt. 2
The End Times, Pt. 1
Session Three (1/17/21)
"Why are there so many Bible Translations Pt. 2?"
"How did we get the books of the Bible?"
Session Two (1/10/21):
"Why is the past tense used in John 3:13, 'who has ascended'?"
"In what way did the Father forsake the Son on the cross?"
Session One (1/3/21):
"Why are there so many different Bible Translations Pt. 1?"